If you are in need of Mortgage Advice in Rochdale, you’ve come to the right place.
We have been working as a Mortgage Broker in Rochdale for over 20 years which has allowed us to build up a large amount of in-depth knowledge of the industry. We have faced almost every single mortgage situation; even if you think that your circumstances are complicated, don’t worry, we’ve probably dealt with the exact same thing before.
1. Get in touch with your Mortgage Broker in Rochdale so that we can get a few bits of information from you. We will then arrange a free mortgage consultation between you and your Mortgage Advisor in Manchester.
2. You will have your free mortgage consultation where you’ll get a chance to talk with your dedicated Mortgage Advisor in Manchester. After the consultation, we can get an Agreement in Principle arranged for you and start searching through 1000s of mortgage deals to find one perfect for your individual situation.
3. Now it’s time to begin property hunting whilst we find you a mortgage deal! If we find a deal for you and you are happy to proceed with it, it’s now time to get your mortgage application ready.
4. We will submit your mortgage application for you along with your evidential documents to back it up. Once submitted, our friendly team will keep you informed if anything changes. A formal mortgage offer can take around 3 weeks on average.
Our job as your Mortgage Broker in Rochdale is to hold your hand through the whole mortgage process and find you a perfect mortgage deal that benfits both your personal and financial situation.
We have been helping people through their mortgage journey for over two decades now and you’re next. We want the same thing for very single customer:
1. Access a competitive mortgage deal that saves you money.
2. A quick mortgage turn around as well as fast and friendly service.
3. For you to have a stress-free mortgage experience.
Take advantage of our free mortgage consultation in Rochdale. Free Mortgage Consultation
You should take a look at some of our free mortgage guides. Free Mortgage Guides
You’ll mostly find that a minimum of a 5% deposit is required. Despite most High Street Lenders requiring this percentage, you’ll find that some lenders may ask for more, especially if you’ve had credit issues in the past
During your free mortgage consultation with your dedicated Mortgage Advisor in Rochdale, you will get asked some questions about your current mortgage situation and needs. Once your Advisor knows more about your situation, they can start searching through mortgage products for you, trying to find one that matches your personal and financial situation.
We always recommend that you obtain your Agreement in Principle (AIP) as soon as possible. It’s important to have one in place prior to viewing properties.
For a fast AIP turn around, get in touch with your Mortgage Broker in Rochdale. We can usually have one in place within 24-hours of your enquiry.
An Agreement in Principle (AIP) usually lasts between 30-90 days. This can change depending on the lender that you’ve used.
If your AIP expires, you can easily renew it by getting back in touch with your Mortgage Advisors in Rochdale.
Yes, it can be possible to get a mortgage with bad credit in Rochdale. However, the amount of mortgage products that will be available to you may lower.
Your lender may also require you to put down a higher deposit than the usual 5%. You may even have to provide a 10%-15% deposit.