Mortgage Advice for Moving Home
Moving Home Mortgage Advice in Manchester
Mortgage Broker in Manchester for Moving Home Guidance
Some say that moving home is the third most stressful experience in your life, though it doesn’t always have to be! Whether you’re purchasing and selling at the same time or letting out your previous property, it’s our job to ease some of that stress and give you a service you deserve. We want to make sure the process goes as smoothly as possible, leaving you with the desired result.
As a Potential Home Mover…
- You’re considering moving home and are wondering how much your monthly repayments or borrowed amount could be?
- You’ve found your dream home and are ready to make an offer?
- The offer you’ve made has been accepted and you’re eager to get started?
- You are interested in letting out your current home and buying another to live in?
How a Mortgage Advisor in Manchester May Be Able To Help
- We can produce a Mortgage Agreement in Principle for you, so you’re able to back up any offers you make.
- Explaining the different types of Property Surveys available to you.
- Recommend competitively priced local Solicitors and Surveyors.
- Go through your Mortgage Offer to ensure everything is correct.
We Prioritise Our Customers
As an open & honest Mortgage Broker in Manchester, we work alongside you throughout the process, without any outside involvement from Banks, Building Societies or Estate Agents. Our advisors have your best interests at heart!
We know how stressful the process can be as a Home Mover in Manchester, which is why we have our experienced team on hand to any questions you may have. It’s our job to provide you with a 5-Star service!
From time to time, clients often contact us after things didn’t go to plan with their bank.
Some of the reasons for this include:
- The type of property being purchased
- Trying to buy off or with a family member
- The property value was lower than the amount they asked for
- The bank won’t lend you the desired amount
It’s important you’re aware of criteria before you decide to take that next step, as being unsuccessful is likely to harm your credit score. We’ll be able to run through all this as the process goes on, so there’s no need to worry.