Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Manchester
Are you an experienced landlord looking to purchase a new Buy to Let or Remortgage an old one? Maybe you’re a first-time landlord with dreams of entering the Buy to Let market? Whatever the circumstance, we have experienced Buy to Let experts on hand who will walk through every step of the process by your side.
Over the years we have helped customers with a vast number of Buy to Let mortgages, helping build property portfolios by providing a basis for income generation and/or capital growth as part of their retirement planning.
Buying a property to let out can be quite stressful, which is why we have experienced and friendly mortgage advisors in Manchester on hand to help you throughout the process.
Buy to Let Mortgage Scenarios:
- You’re thinking about buying your first property to let out.
- You are already an established landlord and are looking to expand your portfolio.
- You’re from out of town and looking to buy a property with some local help.
- The mortgage you currently have is on a standard variable rate and you’re looking to Remortgage for a better deal.
- You’re looking to raise money from a Buy to Let purchase for another purchase.
- You want to change a residential property into a Buy to Let.
- It’s been a while since you’ve bought a property and you need to be caught up to speed with new rules.
- You’re wanting to deal with a broker exclusive mortgage lender.
- The bank isn’t making things any easier.
- Your situation is a little complex and you need expert advice.
We work with a large number of mortgage lenders, including a lot of specialist lenders. Our mortgage advice team have in-depth knowledge of all their different lending criteria.
Based on your personal circumstances, we’ll be able to use our years of experience to recommend the most applicable mortgage for you.
We only have your best interests at heart – That means we stay away from the banks, building societies and estate agents, we work only for you!
Why Buy to Let in Manchester?
There are many different reasons for landlords to invest. Some do it for future property/capital growth, whilst others do it to supplement their current income. Some even plan for the long-term, looking at retirement planning.
If you’re thinking about maybe turning your current home into a Buy to Let investment before moving onto a new property, speak to a mortgage broker in Manchester – We may be able to help! Transactions like these are referred to as Let to Buy Mortgages, something we deal with regularly.
Our advisors would be able to help arrange your new purchase and existing property mortgage. You may also be able to remortgage your current property onto a Buy to Let and at the same time, raise money for a deposit towards a new home.