Getting an Up-to-Date Credit Report
Why get a Credit Report for my Mortgage Advisor in Manchester?
To recommend the most suitable mortgage for your individual circumstances, it is key that our Mortgage Advisors build up a full picture of your financial situation. Therefore, as a Mortgage Broker in Manchester, we strongly suggest obtaining an up to date copy of your credit report.
The check my file credit report agency that we recommend will bring in your data from 4 credit reference agencies, giving you a more accurate insight into your profile. As the data held, in some instances, may vary depending on which credit reference agency you are looking at.
To get your up to date credit report:
- Please use Check My File. You will receive a free 30-day trial, which is then £14.99 per month thereafter and can be cancelled at any time.
- Once you have followed the link you will see a button ‘see your multi-agency credit report for free’. Please click this and enter your information and answer the relevant security questions.
- Once you have logged in and are on your credit report, scroll to the bottom of the page where you will have the option to ‘Download Printable Version’. This will then download a local copy of your credit report to the device you are using.
- Your downloadable PDF will be password protected by your 6-figure date of birth ‘DDMMYY’.
- Once downloaded please send your credit report to email@example.com, along with your date of birth.
What happens when I send my credit report to a Mortgage Broker in Manchester?
The steps involved in sending your Credit Report by email will differ depending on what device you are using i.e. iPhone, Android, Desktop PC.
Once one of our Mortgage Advisors in Manchester has reviewed your credit report, we will then contact you to discuss your mortgage options in more detail.
As an expert Mortgage Broker in Manchester, we have in-depth knowledge of the various criteria set out by the lenders we work with. Some of which are specialist lenders, see our Specialist Mortgage Advice in Manchester page for more information on this.
Whether you are a First Time Buyer in Manchester or looking to Move Home in Manchester. We use this knowledge and expertise partnered with the information provided in your credit report to recommend the most suitable mortgage for you.