Broker Bake Off 2019 | Manchestermoneyman
Mortgage Broker – Manchestermoneyman
Providing Expert Mortgage Advice in Manchester
Macmillan Broker Bake Off
Today we took part in Macmillan Coffee Morning, an event that the charity encourages others to engage in as a means to raise money for cancer support. We’ve taken part in many of these over the years as we try to help out the charity where we can. We call this the Broker Bake Off!
This year was one of the best yet, with some amazing food brought forward by our amazing employees.
- Chicken Sausage Roll with Mozzarella and Caramelised Onion (Made by Kayleigh Crawley – Mortgage & Protection Advisor)
- Soured Cream Bundt Cake w/ Butter Glaze & Blackberry Sauce (Made by Anna Braithwaite – Mortgage Technician)
- Double Chocolate Muffins (Made by Laura Aves – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Guinness Chocolate Cake (Made by Mel Blanchard – Operations Manager)
- Carrot Cake (Made by Jo Parnell – Mortgage Technician)
- Toffee Pavlova (Made by Leanne Ashman – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Salted Caramel Cake & Lemon Cake (Made by Tesco, Generously Donated by Kayleigh Steward – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Heroes Cupcakes (Made by Cadbury, Generously Donated by Paula Milner – Compliance Manager)
All of these went down a treat with our staff and our building neighbours, who donated a solid amount for Macmillan Cancer Support.
We are very thankful for everyone that baked, donated, tasted and had fun during our coffee morning. We’re all super full, but we can’t wait for next year’s Broker Bake Off here at Manchestermoneyman!
If you would like to donate to Macmillan Cancer Support, you can use the button below. I know both Macmillan and ourselves would greatly appreciate it!