Self Employed Mortgage Advice
SELF EMPLOYED MORTGAGE ADVICE IN MANCHESTER & SURROUNDING AREAS
By Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Manchestermoneyman
– Self Employed Mortgage Broker
in Manchester & Surrounding Areas –
Here we believe that self-employed clients can get the short end of the stick when it comes to mortgage deals and without an Experienced Mortgage Broker, like us on your side this may prove tricky!
By using a Self Employed Mortgage Broker like us with a minimum of 1-year accounts it may be possible to secure a mortgage deal! – ALL Mortgage Situations Considered
Wanting to know your options?
Arrange a Free Self Employed Mortgage Consultation…
( Call / E-mail / or Text )
Self Employed Mortgage Scenarios:
- Are you a company owner, director, sole trader or partner and seeking mortgage advice?
- Have you been to your own bank and refused a mortgage? i.e. income breakdown, credit score, don’t fit their lending criteria
- Have you got a fluctuating net profit?
- Only been trading for one year?
- Bank won’t lend you enough for the property that you want?
- Do you get paid a combination of salary, dividends, directors loan or do you leave your net profit in your business?
- Self-employed and got an unusual or complex mortgage situation?
- Are you self-employed, busy and wanting a mortgage broker to help you every step of the way?
Self Employed Mortgage Advice for:
- First Time Buyer Mortgages
- Home Mover Mortgages
- Let to Buy Mortgages
- Buy to Let Mortgages
- Right to Buy Mortgages
- Help to Buy Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Types
- Self Employed and HAVING PROBLEMS with a Mortgage…?
- COMPLICATED SITUATIONS for the Self Employed…?
Is it hard for the Self Employed going directly to a bank?
Almost all of the high street mortgage lenders use their in-house credit scoring policies when granting mortgages, these are based on that lenders own experience on previous mortgage repayment statistics and repossession information and individual cases that do not fit their tight criteria are not investigated further.
This is a nightmare for the customer, however, will save the bank or building society time and money.
In the past, it is possible that mortgage lenders have had more cases of arrears with self-employed applicants than employed ones but it is fair to say that employed applicants have to jump through far fewer “hoops” to get approved for a mortgage. Also, many high street banks have very strict criteria relating to accounts.
Lending criteria can vary greatly between mortgage lender for self-employed mortgages and it is our job to be able to place your mortgage application with the most suitable lender – We aim to be right the first time!
We are NOT tied to Estate Agents…
Unlike a lot of other Mortgage Brokers, we’re not tied to Estate Agents so we work for solely you, with your interests at heart.
Often, clients who call have had difficulty one way or another with their bank or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to many reasons:
- Bank won’t lend enough
- Failed banks criteria
- Credit score
- Fluctuating net profit
- Pay structure
- Personal situation
- Read more here …
It is important that you don’t keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
Are you the owner of your own limited company, a sole trader, a partner and receive a salary, dividends or a mixture of the two and are looking for my mortgage advice? Then we will be able to help.
We are able to use our experience and knowledge to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your personal situation.