REMORTGAGE ADVICE IN MANCHESTER & SURROUNDING AREAS
By Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Manchestermoneyman
– Experienced Mortgage Brokers
– Remortgage Advice in Manchester & Surrounding Areas –
There are some VERY COMPETITIVE remortgage products available at the moment and it is our job to be able to recommend the one MOST SUITABLE MORTGAGE for your personal situation.
Whether you are looking to remortgage to secure a new fixed rate or to raise money from your property then we can help.
Whether you are looking for a remortgage to go through quickly, having problems with a current remortgage application or you are just wanting remortgage quotations to consider your options then – we will be happy to help whatever your situation!
Want a FAST answer? Arrange a FREE Remortgage Mortgage Review…
( Call / E-mail / or Text )
Some Remortgage Situations:
- Are you wanting to shop around for a more competitive mortgage product?
- Are you looking to raise money when you remortgage and/or secure a new deal?
- Have your work arrangements or individual circumstances changed since you last took out your mortgage?
- Have you been turned away by your existing lender/bank for one reason or another? i.e. don’t fit criteria, credit score, non-standard property etc
- Are you stuck on standard variable rate and have been told you can’t afford a cheaper mortgage deal?
- Do you want to add or remove a name from an existing mortgage?
- Are you wanting to remortgage your current property on to a buy to let?
- Do you have an unusual situation and are wanting to discuss your remortgage options?
There are many reasons why clients choose to seek remortgage advice here are some of them:
1. Remortgage for a more competitive interest rate
2. Remortgage to raise money
3. Remortgage to fix your monthly payments for peace of mind
4. Remortgage for marital disputes, separations / divorce
5. Remortgage for any other change in personal circumstances
6. Remortgage to remove a person / name from a mortgage
7. Remortgage for any other reason …
Personal circumstances such as income, marital status, and employment type may have changed since you did your original mortgage and these will need taking in to account.
Also, the new mortgage market review regulations make it much more difficult for existing customers looking to remortgage without the help of a Mortgage Broker.
We are able to search 1000’s of remortgage deals on your behalf in order to make a recommendation to match your individual needs.
Often, with remortgage products customers have more equity in their houses so can access the market leading products being offered by mortgage lenders.
Remortgaging to fix your rate?
With interest rates at a very low level, where suitable many of our customers are choosing to fix their mortgage deals at market leading rates for 2, 3, 5 or even 10 years to protect against future rises.
Wanting a fast remortgage?
When you remortgage you will not usually be stuck in a property chain and as you already own your house the legal work will be much simpler meaning that they can go through much quicker than a standard mortgage application.
Struggling to sell your house and wanting to buy …
This is one of our top enquiries! With the increasing house prices and the strong demand for rental properties both professionals and families are choosing to rent out their existing home and buy a new one – this is a specialist transaction called a Let to Buy! Let to Buy Mortgage Advice
Having problems … ??
Having Problems with a Remortgage ? – We may be able to help!
Often, clients who call have had DIFFICULTY one way or another with their bank or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to many reasons:
1. Type of property being remortgaged
2. Your income structure and employment type i.e. self employed
3. Your credit score
4. Your martial status
5. Bank declined or won’t lend enough
6. Failed affordability
7. Read more here ..
If this is the case, it is important that you DO NOT keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of remortgaging altogether.
We are able to use our EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your personal situation – We aim to be RIGHT FIRST TIME !!
Want some help? Let us call you back…
Buy to Let Mortgage Advice …
How to get an up-to-date credit report for a mortgage…
Read about our service…
Divorce and mortgage advice…
How to remove a person from a mortgage…
Rent out your existing home and buy a new one…
Can I have 2 mortgages…?