Mortgage Advice for Moving House
MOVING HOUSE MORTGAGE ADVICE IN MANCHESTER & SURROUNDING AREAS
By Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Manchestermoneyman
– Experienced Mortgage Broker – Moving Home Mortgage Advice in Manchester & Surrounding Areas –
It has been said that moving house is the third most stressful experience you can expect to go through in your life, especially if you’re selling a property and trying to complete your new purchase at the same time.
Our job is to use our experience and knowledge to take some of that stress off your shoulders and make sure your mortgage application runs as smoothly as possible.
Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Manchester
– ALL Situations Considered
Free Mortgage Consultation
( Call / Email or Text )
Moving Home Mortgage Scenarios:
- Are you thinking of moving home and wanting an idea of how much you can borrow?
- Are you wanting an idea of how much your new monthly mortgage payment will be?
- Have you already seen a house and wanting to make an offer?
- Have you had your offer accepted on a property and want to start the ball rolling with your mortgage application?
- Are you currently viewing houses and wanting a Mortgage Agreement / Decision in Principle to back up any offers you make?
- Are you considering a buy to let on your existing home and purchasing a new property to live in?
- Your Existing lender won’t lend you enough, won’t lend to you at all or have stopped lending altogether.
- Have you got an unusual or complex mortgage situation and are wanting help?
Got a COMPLICATED Mortgage Situation …. ?? We may be able to help.
Having Problems Mortgage Advice & Specialist Mortgage Advice for Home Movers
As part of our mortgage review for home movers we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- We will produce a Mortgage Agreement in Principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
- Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
- Explain the different types of property survey that are available to you
- Recommend a local competitively priced Solicitor with high service standards (if required)
- Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- Also, we are able to recommend any associated insurances with your new mortgage (if required)
We are NOT tied to Estate Agents…
Unlike a lot of other Mortgage Brokers, we’re not tied to Estate Agents so we work for only you with your interests at heart.
Help to Buy Scheme…
If you have a 5% deposit and are wanting to buy a new build property then we can see if you qualify for the Help to Buy Mortgage Advice Scheme, if you have a larger deposit i.e. 10% or greater then we have more mortgage options and much better mortgage deals available to you.
Struggling to sell your house and want to buy …
With the increasing house prices and the strong demand for rental properties, often professionals and families are choosing to rent out their existing home and buy a new one – this is a specialist transaction called a Let to Buy! Let to Buy Mortgage Advice
Are you confused as to the different mortgage types that are available?
This is where we can help you… We are able to recommend the most suitable mortgage product for your personal situation. Whether this is a new fixed rate mortgage deal, a tracker mortgage, or an offset mortgage deal. We are able to recommend either a Repayment mortgage or an Interest Only Mortgage depending on your personal situation. Are you wanting Mortgage Advice in Manchester? Please read more about different mortgage types here…
Having problems & Complicated situations?
HAVING PROBLEMS with Home Mover Mortgages? – We may be able to help!
Often, clients who call have had difficulty one way or another with their bank or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to many reasons:
1. Type of property being purchased
2. Your income structure and employment type i.e. self-employed
3. Buying off or with a family member
4. Buying undervalue
5. Bank declined or won’t lend enough
6. Buying off your landlord
7. Something else … read more here
If this is the case, it is important that you don’t keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
We are able to use our experience and knowledge to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your personal situation – We aim to be RIGHT FIRST TIME !!
Specialist Mortgage Advice in Manchester & Surrounding Areas
How to get an up-to-date credit report for a mortgage…
Arrange a FREE mortgage consultation…
Read about our service pledge…
Why get mortgage advice…?
First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice…
Buy to Let Mortgage Advice…